- This event has passed.
Shoot Some Clay. Do Some Good.
August 28 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Saturday, August 28th, 2021
- Order your event ticket online below.
- 8 AM | Registration opens
- 9 AM | Morning Shoot starts
- 11:30 AM | Lunch starts
- 1 PM | Afternoon Shoot starts
- Raffle tickets will be sold on site.
- Contestants may shoot in groups of up to six.
- Shotguns are available to rent through Michael Murphy & Sons on site: $10/each.
- Box of ammunition may be bought on site: $8/box.
- Get your Raffle Ticket here.
- The winner will get to choose one from any of these firearms.
- This contest is open to anyone eligible to own a firearm.
- Need not be present to win.
- AgapeCaré Cradle, Inc. is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged tickets.
- All proceeds will be put towards our mission.
- Once a person has filled out and made the donation, there will be no refunds.
- Judges decisions will be final.
- All prizes must be picked up within 60 days of notification or they will be forfeited.
- Drawing will be held at the Shoot Some Clay. Do Some Good event.
- You will be able to select the firearm from Michael Murphy & Sons.
- Winner will be contacted by phone directly after the drawing (unless present).
If you’ve been offered a scholarship please contact Mary Reed (email@example.com) instead of completing this registration.
Might your business be interested in becoming a sponsor? Participation tickets are included in sponsorships! Please contact Lissa Nemitz (firstname.lastname@example.org) instead of completing this registration.