Shoot Some Clay. Do Some Good.
Save The Date!
Saturday, October 7th, 2023
- Order your event ticket online below.
- Donuts and Coffee
- 8 AM | Registration opens
- 9 AM | Morning Shoot starts
- 11:00 AM | Lunch starts
- 1 PM | Afternoon Shoot starts
- Raffle tickets may be purchased at event.
- Contestants may shoot in groups of up to six.
- Shotguns are available to rent through Michael Murphy & Sons on site: $10/each.
- Box of ammunition may be bought on site: $9/box.
Please make rental arrangements with the good folks at Michael Murphy & Sons (316) 775-2137.
- Get your Firearm Raffle Ticket here.
- The winner will get to choose one firearm.
- This contest is open to anyone eligible to own a firearm.
- Need not be present to win.
- AgapeCaré Cradle, Inc. is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged tickets.
- All proceeds will be put towards our mission.
- Once a person has filled out and made the donation, there will be no refunds.
- Judges decisions will be final.
- All prizes must be picked up within 60 days of notification or they will be forfeited.
- Drawing will be held at the Shoot Some Clay. Do Some Good event.
- You will be able to select the firearm from Michael Murphy & Sons.
- Winner will be contacted by phone directly after the drawing (unless present).
This Raffle is part of our Shoot Some Clay. Do Some Good. event. Be sure to get your raffle tickets today!
If you’ve been offered a scholarship please contact us (email@example.com) instead of completing this registration.
Might your business be interested in becoming a sponsor? Participation tickets are included in sponsorships! Please contact Lissa Nemitz (firstname.lastname@example.org) instead of completing this registration.